This is what we do and how we do it for professionals
How we do things differently
If you do things differently from most other agencies, you’re automatically doing pretty well. So we don’t shuffle CVs around, we don’t oblige potential candidates to drop by for an intake (Skype, FaceTime and HangOut work just fine), and we really take your career seriously. And last but mot least – we don’t add high margins to the hourly rate of an interim manager. Have we made ourselves clear?
That’s typically what we DON’T do. So… what DO we do?:
- we know all about being an intermediary for ICT, internet and e-commerce functions. Whether it’s for a permanent job or an interim assignment.
- we know where you’ll be doing what you’ll be doing. In other words: we can tell you everything you need to know about what the function entails and about the company offering the job.
- we visualise the job vacancy and your future working environment through photos and/or short YouTube films that leave nothing to the imagination.
Summing up then: e-people does things differently by simply being transparent and authentic. It’s as simple as that.
These are the people we enjoy working for most
We’re convinced that you achieve the best results in an environment where you feel most comfortable. For us that’s the world of IT, internet and e-commerce. So when you start talking about snake, we don’t immediately think of those long slippery reptiles. If you tell us about Java, we don’t imagine we’re on an Indonesian island. We speak your language. Whether you’re a Project Manager, Software Developer, Web Developer, ICT Manager, Online Marketer, Information Analyst or any other professional in IT, internet, or e-commerce.
Want us to do this for you?
If you like the sound of our approach, you can do one of three things:
- register as a candidate and then just sit back and wait till one of our consultants approaches you for a cool job.
- browse our up-to-date vacancies in search of that job of a lifetime. Don’t forget to apply!
- create a job alert straight away so that we can get a mail to you as soon as we spot the job vacancy you’re looking for.
So what are you waiting for?