Vacancy: Test Automation Analyst (Eyefreight)
As a Test Automation Analyst with Eyefreight you will be:
- designing and developing automated tests within an end-to-end test framework
- implementing the clients’ requirements according to specs.
- automating the UI and webservice testing process.
- building performance and load test suite.
- flexibility to perform cross-team functions, focus on deadlines and deliverables, and find the bugs quickly.
You will work in one of the local SCRUM based product teams and interact with our local and outsourced teams abroad. In our HQ, you will work side by side to your colleague developers, architects and testers. Frequent interaction also happens with our product owners/managers. Coming projects will be adding a tender system, all screens to Angular, Infrastructure as a Service and to build an ETL/DWH. Next to this, migrating last parts of legacy and more automated scenario testing is a big ambition for 2019.
Our Test Automation Analyst is not only responsible for testing the quality of development, but also acts as gatekeeper before releasing the software.
Eyefreight is a leading provider of SaaS Transportation Management System (TMS) technology, a cutting-edge software solution to help clients drive real business value through global logistics operations. Clients include ABB, Zalando, Heineken and Levi Strauss & Co.
Headquartered in Bunnik (very close to Utrecht) Eyefreight offers the only transportation management system with inventory allocation and transport-planning algorithms that facilitate automated decision-making, weighing variables and calculations.
As a Test Automation Analyst you will be part of a Product Development team of 28 (3 teams in Bunnik and 2 outsourced teams). You will report to the QA team leader. The team is working on programming algorithms, UI and interaction design.
* Your education and experience:
As a test analyst, you have a relevant Bachelor’s (or Master) degree in Informatics or Polytechnic in Informatics, and a minimum of 4 years test experience in a (Java) software development environment. 2 years in test automation. We encourage high potential and ambitious testers to apply, if you feel up to it!
* Your knowledge and skills:
Must have experience:
- hands-on experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, automated test scripts and test reports).
- Agile, Scrum experience.
- experience in webservice testing using tools such as SoapUI or another SOAP/REST API tool & building the automation framework from the scratch.
- expertise in utilizing test automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver.
- hands-on experience in load test and automate load test scenarios using tools such as JMeter or another performance testing tool.
“Nice to have” experience:
- understanding and working with:Jira, Git|Bitbucket, Confluence, Crucible, working knowledge of HTTP/S, XML, JSON and SOAP.
- programming languages and frameworks: Java, JSF (legacy ;-)), AJAX, SQL and Angular databases: Oracle, Postgres and Aurora.
- methods: working knowledge of how to read UML Class diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Use Cases.
- environments: Linux, knowledge on AWS would be a plus.
- knowledge on logistics and route planning would be a plus.
- languages: English (required) and Dutch (a plus).
* Your personality:
- you are a good communicator (across multiple teams; OPS / Services / Development.
- you have an ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- you are curious by nature.
Eyefreight offers Testers a challenging position in a young, dynamic and academic environment. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- a company pension plan (no personal contribution).
- a Test Automation Analyst works flexible hours.
- collective fresh fruits and good coffee.
- a conveniently located office in Bunnik, attainable by car, public transport or (racing) bicycle.
- you start with a contract for one year. The next step will be a permanent contract.
And for workers from outside the Netherlands:
- Eyefreight will help you obtain a knowledge migrant status including the favourable 30% tax ruling for foreign knowledge workers in the Netherlands.
- one-month salary relocation allowance as well as a reimbursement fee for your transportation costs.
Cool job don’t you think?! If you’re convinced that you are the Test Automation Analyst for Eyefreight: then apply now. How? By uploading your CV or making use of the ‘Apply with LinkedIn’ option. Why? That’s a question you can answer yourself by uploading your motivation via ‘Extra document’.
Any questions about this job vacancy Test Automation Analyst in Bunnik?
- click on ‘Ask a question’ at the top right-hand corner.
- call me at 06 - 42 74 06 52.
- send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- chat with me via Skype (marsldej) or WhatsApp.
A consultant’s job is not a 9 to 5 existence. So don’t hesitate to contact me in the evenings or weekends. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Dutch VOG or international equivalent required.