Vacancy: Test Analyst (Eyefreight)
As Test Analyst you will be responsible for designing and performing tests to ensure that the product and client requirements are implemented correctly. Within and outside your team you will work closely with all involved stakeholders. There is an emphasis on self-motivation and looking beyond tunnel-visioned testing to being responsible for quality as a whole.
Together with the other testers you will be automating the testing process wherever possible, to the level of Continuous Delivery and beyond. With increased product usage and client base, performance and load testing are also becoming more important and prioritised within stories.
Eyefreight is a leading provider of SaaS Transportation Management System (TMS) technology, a cutting-edge software solution to help clients drive real business value through global logistics operations including ABB, Zalando, Heineken and Levi Strauss & Co.
As a Test Analyst in Bunnik (very close to Utrecht) you will be part of an agile Product Development team working on projects including programming algorithms, UI and interaction design (3 local and 2 outsourced teams).
As a test analyst, you have a relevant Bachelor’s (or Master) degree and a minimum of 4 years test experience in a software development environment.
- Hands-on experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, automated test scripts and test reports).
- Experienced in working in a continuous integration environment and taking initiative.
- Understands Agile, Scrum experience.
- Good communicator (across multiple teams; OPS / Services / Development).
- Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Soap UI or another REST tool, Jira, Git|Bitbucket, Confluence and Crucible. Techniques:
- Working knowledge of HTTP/S, XML, JSON and REST.
- Programming Languages and frameworks: Java, JSF, AJAX, SQL and Angular.
- Databases: Oracle and Aurora.
- Methods: Working knowledge of how to read UML Class diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Use Cases.
- Environments: Windows, OSX, Linux, knowledge on AWS would be a plus.
- Domain: Knowledge on logistics and route planning would be a plus.
- Languages: English (required) and Dutch (a plus).
- A company pension plan (no personal contribution).
- A Test Analyst works flexible hours.
- Collective lunch, fresh fruits and good coffee.
- A conveniently located office, attainable by car, public transit or bicycle.
- Start with a contract for one year with a view to transitioning to a permanent contract.
- Eyefreight will help you obtain a knowledge migrant status including the favourable 30% tax ruling for foreign knowledge workers in the Netherlands.
- One-month salary relocation allowance as well as a reimbursement fee for your transportation costs.
Any questions about the Test Automation Analyst position in Bunnik (Utrecht)?
- Call me via 0031 6 42740652;
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Or chat with me via Skype (marsldej) or WhatsApp
- Or, just press the button to apply directly!