Vacancy: Business Process Analyst Manufacturing (Holland Colours)
As a Business Process Analyst, you will provide input for a strategic change programme that will future-proof the business processes and the associated application landscape in all parts and at all locations of Holland Colours. With an impact on manufacturing, logistics, sales, R&D and finance, reporting to Business Processes & ICT Manager Gert Jan Luiten, and working closely with the Business Process Owners in your work field. And with the overall Programme Manager that we’re also recruiting at the moment.
What will you be doing?
You will be taking up the following issues:
- You will identify, initiate and participate in business process improvement projects in your domains in collaboration with the Business Process Owners of those domains. Your domains are Operations and Technology.
- The Business Process Owners of your domains can identify Continuous Improvement opportunities in existing processes, for which you will perform the analysis.
- In addition, they can provide you with analytical tasks based on strategy and future developments.
- You will often be active prior to the start of a project by scoping the project based on your analyses. In the projects themselves, you will play a supporting role in working with the team to clarify and achieve the requirements.
- You play a key role in the transition process from the existing customized environment to standardized best-of-breed solutions.
- Where necessary, you will also take on the role of Project Leader if you have the required expertise and capacity.
As far as the application context is concerned, it is important to know that HCA has chosen Ross as its ERP solution and will continue to use it. All other applications are currently custom-built on Notes-Domino and hosted ‘on premise’. They will probably be replaced by ‘off the shelf’, ‘best of breed’ SaaS solutions for, among others, MES, CRM and LIMS with links via APIs. For other applications, mail, database, etc., HCA is a Microsoft house.
Projects already underway include a quality management system, innovation management and LIMS, mail migration, data architecture, MS Teams implementation and document management. Future projects include factory automation, CRM and digital invoicing.
Perhaps you’re not familiar with the name of Holland Colours, but it’s a listed multinational with 450 employees in 7 countries on 3 continents. They have been in existence since 1979 and annually supply 2000 customers in 85 countries with pigments, colour pastes and colour granules that can add a stunning colour to 2 billion kilos of products.
The head office is located in Apeldoorn, where, in addition to the international head office, there is also a production location. There are also sales offices located in Mexico, Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Hungary and Indonesia, while production facilities are in the United States, Hungary and Indonesia.
The company is characterised by a family business atmosphere, and employees with long periods of service are no exception. All employees are also shareholders in the company. The company's core values are Responsibility, Teamwork, Proactiveness, Competence and Accountability. Having launched a strategic change programme in 2018, the company is now preparing itself for the future by setting up customer-oriented processes and a future-proof application landscape.
* Your education and experience:
- You are an experienced Business Process Analyst with at least 5 years work experience, preferably with different companies. You have gained that experience in a Manufacturing environment, preferably in a medium-sized company.
- Your professional and intellectual capacities are of university level. If you do not have the required qualifications, an assessment programme may be used. Academic courses that have focused on Operations Research and Information Management are the most appropriate qualifications.
* Your knowledge:
- You’re familiar with the principles of Lean and Continuous Improvement.
- You have a strong methodical background. We work with Prince II and ADKAR, so it would be nice if you have already done that too, but it’s not a prerequisite. You are expected to have knowledge of the BPMN modelling standard.
- You speak and write fluent English. Dutch would be nice, but it’s not a prerequisite. You enjoy creating good and accurate documentation.
* Your personality:
- You don’t attach any importance to status and can communicate at all levels – from machine operator to Board members.
- It goes without saying that you’re a strong analytical thinker and can think in terms of processes.
- Furthermore, you are decisive and stress-resistant.
Holland Colours is a great Dutch manufacturing company with an international presence. Yet it feels like a family business that you’re literally a part of because you also become a shareholder.
When it comes to a change programme, this is of course a unique opportunity. How often do you get the chance to participate in an international, company-wide change programme? Not that often, we imagine. This is a great step for someone who has mainly been active in the Dutch context up to now and considers it the time to occasionally manage a programme with international impact.
The key terms of employment:
- A gross annual salary of between €40,000 and €55,000, depending on knowledge, skills and experience.
- This amount does not include a holiday allowance of 8% and a year-end bonus of 1.9% with a maximum of €1173. Your total fixed gross annual income will therefore be between €44,000 and €60,000.
- A profit-sharing scheme depending on the operating result.
- Once you have a permanent contract, you will receive shares; there is also a share savings scheme.
- 24 holidays (in the case of full-time employment, you will get an extra 6 ‘ATV’ days).
- Collective medical expenses scheme, pension scheme (employee contribution 5.3%) and WGA gap insurance.
- Pre-COVID, it was OK to work from home 1 day a week. We are now discussing the post-COVID policy, but this is a role in which your physical presence determines an important part of your success. And of course, Holland Colours also works intensively with physical production processes.
- There is a generous training policy.
A great vacancy, don’t you think?! If you’re convinced that you are the Business Process Analyst Manufacturing for Holland Colours in Apeldoorn, then apply now. How? By uploading your CV or using the ‘Apply with LinkedIn’ option. Why? You can answer that question yourself, by uploading your motivation via ‘Extra document’.
Do you have any questions about this job vacancy for a Business Process Analyst Manufacturing in Apeldoorn?
- Click on ‘Ask a question' at the top right-hand corner
- Call or app me at 06 53 260 974
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Chat with me via video in my virtual meeting room on Whereby.
Oh yes... I almost forgot: An assessment may be part of the selection process. Just so you know. Incidentally, for me, the profession of recruitment consultant is no 9 to 5 job, so feel free to reach me in the evenings and weekends if you need to.